موقع عمر العجرمي

اهلا وسهلا اخي الزائر ونتمنى لك وقتا سعيدا وممتعا

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

موقع عمر العجرمي

اهلا وسهلا اخي الزائر ونتمنى لك وقتا سعيدا وممتعا

موقع عمر العجرمي

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

ثقافي - اجتماعي - رياضي

المواضيع الأخيرة

» all motors
Example Europass Curriculum Vitae I_icon_minitimeالسبت مايو 08, 2010 5:45 am من طرف omar

» introduction
Example Europass Curriculum Vitae I_icon_minitimeالسبت مايو 08, 2010 5:42 am من طرف omar

» Curriculum_Vitae.
Example Europass Curriculum Vitae I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء أبريل 28, 2010 4:28 pm من طرف omar

» the proposal
Example Europass Curriculum Vitae I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء أبريل 28, 2010 4:25 pm من طرف omar

» postponding
Example Europass Curriculum Vitae I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء أبريل 28, 2010 4:15 pm من طرف omar

» موقع برامج متنوعه
Example Europass Curriculum Vitae I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء أبريل 20, 2010 5:01 pm من طرف omar

» nice website
Example Europass Curriculum Vitae I_icon_minitimeالإثنين أبريل 12, 2010 4:35 pm من طرف omar

» verey ^2 important
Example Europass Curriculum Vitae I_icon_minitimeالإثنين أبريل 12, 2010 4:16 pm من طرف omar

» Example Europass Curriculum Vitae
Example Europass Curriculum Vitae I_icon_minitimeالإثنين أبريل 05, 2010 12:05 pm من طرف omar

التبادل الاعلاني

Example Europass Curriculum Vitae

omar
    omar
    Admin

المساهمات : 20
    تاريخ التسجيل : 05/04/2010
    العمر : 36
    الموقع : ajrammico.rigala.net

Example Europass Curriculum Vitae Empty Example Europass Curriculum Vitae

مُساهمة  omar الإثنين أبريل 05, 2010 12:05 pm

Controller

Example Europass Curriculum Vitae

Personal information
    First name(s) / Surname(s) Danika Schmidt
    Address(es) Rosenheimer Strasse 145g
    Frankfort
    Germany
    Telephone(s) Home: +49 (0) 55/55 83 5-0000 Mobile: +49 (0) 55/55 78 9-4561
    Fax(es) +49 (0) 55/55 83 5-0001
    E-mail(s) dschmidt@nomail.net.de
    Nationality German

Work experience
    Dates August 2002 - present
    Occupation or position held Assistant Financial Controller
    Main activities and responsibilities Responsible for assisting with maintenance of Credit Union financial records in accordance with GAAP; assistance with budget preparation, and providing financial reports and analysis. Also responsible for managing day-to day accounting functions, including general ledger posting, accounts payable, account reconciliations, and production/review of financial reports.

Name and address of employer Karstadt Quelle Information Services Adam-Opel-Stra e 18 - 60386 Frankfurt, Germany
    Type of business or sector Accounting / Finance / Payroll

Dates July 1998 - August 2002
    Occupation or position held Assistant Accounting Manager
    Main activities and responsibilities Maintained relationships with various financial support organizations, selection and implementation of integrated management information systems, provided financial support to the operations department of the company, and managed the entire accounting department in the absence of supervisory personnel.

Name and address of employer Geschäftsbereich Financial Wei frauenstra e 12-16, 60311 Frankfurt, Germany
    Type of business or sector Accounting / Finance / Payroll

Education and training
    Dates September 1996 - June 1998
    Title of qualification awarded Master's Degree in Accounting, CPA Certification
    Principal subjects / occupational skills covered Principle studies included: Accounting (8 different courses), Advanced Mathematics, Business Management, Economics, and Financial Management. One year internship at Geschäftsbereich Financial.
    Name and type of organisation providing education and training Frankfurt, HfB - Business School of Finance & Management

Dates September 1992 - June 1996
    Title of qualification awarded Bachelor's Degree in Accounting and Finance (dual major)
    Principal subjects / occupational skills covered Principle studies included: Accounting, A/P, A/R, Business Communications, Business Management, Economics, Finance Management, and Investment Principles. Certification in ESL Proficiency. Secondary studies included Arts and Humanities, Literature, and Sociology.
    Name and type of organisation providing education and training Johann Wolfgang Goethe-Universität

Personal skills and competences
    Mother tongue(s) German
    Other language(s)
    Self-assessment Understanding Speaking Writing
    European level Listening Reading Spoken interaction Spoken production
    English C2 Proficient User C2 Proficient User C2 Proficient User C2 Proficient User C2 Proficient User
    French B2 Independent User B2 Independent User B2 Independent User B2 Independent User B2 Independent User
    Social skills and competences Strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as excellent interpersonal skills with small or large groups inclusive of fellow employees and management. Skilled at maintaining relationships with various financial support organization.

Organisational skills and competences Nearly 10 years of supervisory experience. Able to establish systems of internal controls, as well as the ability to effectively manage time and prioritize multiple responsibilities. I possess a highly competent, results oriented, self-directed professional attitude with the ability to acclimate to fast paced, changing environments.

Technical skills and competences Able to prepare monthly reconciliations of the corporate general ledger accounts and assist in the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual internal and external financial statements and reports. Accountable for assisting with maintenance of financial records in accordance with GAAP.

Computer skills and competences Advanced proficiency levels with most accounting software and skilled with all Windows operating systems inclusive of Microsoft Office Works Suite 2007.

Artistic skills and competences Floral arranging and photography

Other skills and competences Skilled at selecting and implementing integrated management information systems, providing financial support to the operations of the company, and managing the accounting function. Continually ensures appropriate documentation for all accounting transactions. Capable at working with auditors and examiners and am responsible for all compliance requirements in areas of responsibility. Able to manage Accounting Department personnel and to implement procedural changes within the department.

Driving licence(s) Groups B, BE, D1, and D1E

Additional information References available upon request

الوقت/التاريخ الآن هو الأربعاء مايو 08, 2024 2:20 am